Cute Rocking Baby Monkey cutie monkee : Me and the Universal Studios Singapore

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Me and the Universal Studios Singapore

I am sorry I have been missing but it was because I had to concentrate somewhat on my UPSR and it was hard for me to do so as I have to admit I find classes boring at times and have a hard time concentrating when it is boring....


I used to be able to get good grades, but nowadays my grades are dropping. Mom encourages me or is it nag at me to read more.... blah, blah , blah...

I am sorry mommy, I am sorry teachers, I am at a point of time when puberty is also hitting me and I find myself against the world...


Anyway, my teacher said I might just be a blogger... hahaha... I want to be a vet but well, let's see how it goes with my grades... but I am thankful mommy is there to support me and love me and so is my baba though he annoys me by not really taking care of his health, not wanting to exercise and stop smoking etc....


I am afraid for him as I love him a lot and need him in my life until I grow up... can't he understand that..


So, let me start with my recent trip to the UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE, one of my favorite places in the world...


Recently, my mommy and me went to there.. this would be the third time I have been there I guess... we were there a little late and it was drizzling, so we ran to the Hollywood section and the Pantages Theatre was open.. so we went in without actually checking what show was on.. I was so expecting a monster's show... as it was all those years ago...the one with Dracula, Frankenstein, etc, etc...

And what do you know, suddenly Elmo, Bert and the gang from Sesame Street turned up... hahahah.... and so we sat back and I felt like a small kid again humming along to the songs I grew up on with the Sesame Street Show - When  I Grow Up...


Then we went and line up when we spotted movie characters out on the street from Beetle Juice, Betty Boop, Marilyn Monroe, Frankenstein and uuhhh... the Minions.... hahahah.... Mommy says we should not miss the opportunity to take a picture with them if we can....


Then we went for the rides.. I just love rides, especially roller coasters.. 


My favorite was  Revenge of the Mummy over at the Ancient Egypt part of the park... it was so thrilling and cool, but what I hate would be those hidden cameras which take you at your most awkward position.... hahaahah


I am not a big fan of Transformers but Transformers- The Ride is also pretty awesome.... and so if the new Puss in Boots Giant Adventure......

Ok, this is all I have to share... so bye bye for now.... see you soon again....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, please comment if you like it... I am happy to hear from you....