Cute Rocking Baby Monkey cutie monkee : MTV World Stage 2015

Monday, September 21, 2015

MTV World Stage 2015



Last week, my mom brought me to the MTV World Stage at the Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach. 

It was so crowded and there were many , many people there.

I followed my mom and we were invited by Sunway Lagoon . We got to go in ahead of all the people because of our VIP passes. There were even refreshments and snacks for us.

The first act up was Stacy and Altimet from Malaysia our dear country.


Then Sekai No Owari came out. They are Japanese and the DJ wore a clown outfit. I love their songs . They were awesome .


After that, K-pop girl group A Pink came out. Everyone seemed excited and lots of people liked them but I wasn't a big fan of theirs.

Then finally Carly Rae Jepsen came out. She was so cool. She sang 'Run away with me', 'Call me maybe' and many more songs. 

I had a great time listening to all the songs and watching all the lighting and the stage which was brightly litted and so colourful...

There was supposed to be Jason Derulo but he appeared very late, mom said we had to leave the place at 10pm since we had to travel quite a distance back to Gombak to go home...

I was upset I did not get to see Jason Derulo....
   

1 comment:

  1. cool i wished i was there anne please visit my blog but itys kosong lah baru buat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, please comment if you like it... I am happy to hear from you....