Cute Rocking Baby Monkey cutie monkee : Penguins of Madagascar

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Penguins of Madagascar



Super spy teams aren't born...they're hatched. In this funny and exciting movie, I get to learn more about  Skipper, Kowalski, Rico and Private who I met in Madagascar. I like watching them and thought they were funny and it is nice that they now have their own show.

And they are so cute!!! I like them so much when they were small baby penguins.





The story continues from the time they grew up and left the Madagascar team at the circus to find their own adventure.

 Dr. Octavius Brine is an octopus who is very jealous of all the attention the penguins around the world are getting and he hates the Penguins of Madagascar the most as he was the centre of attention at the New York zoo before the came and all the attention on him went to them.



He wants to catch all penguins and turn them into monsters so humans will not like them anymore, starting with Skipper, Kowalski, Rico and Private, but they manage to run away and were saved by the North Wind , a group of super spies too...



The North Wind is led by handsome husky Agent Classified; Eva the super gorgeous owl, Short Fuse the cute seal and Corporal the polar bear who just loves all penguins and find them cute and cuddly.... . 

Together, they must stop the evil Dr. Octavius Brine, from destroying the world as we know it.

However both the Penguins and the North Wind think of themselves as superior to the other and must learn how to work together to make a stronger team

I love Eva the owl. She is just so pretty. Can we have the North Wind movie next...

I really love the show... it made me laugh and I just adore the characters....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, please comment if you like it... I am happy to hear from you....