Cute Rocking Baby Monkey cutie monkee : Legoland Hotel

Monday, December 1, 2014

Legoland Hotel



Mummy brought me to Legoland when she went there a couple of weeks ago and I followed her. We got to spend a night in Legoland Hotel which was like the best place I have ever been to!!!

When you go in the hotel, there is a huge pirate ship and a big castle there in the lobby all made from lego!!!



See above, this is a picture Mummy took of me in the lego hotel.





I also got to take a photo with the Lego Jester. He is not made of plastic but kind of soft and spongey...



There is a nice swimming pool there but I did not get to swim in it...



This was my room. It is no one's else room, only mine. I got 3 beds to sleep in... hehehe Mummy and Baba had their own room in front. I have a TV . Don't you think my room is so lovely.






My room is very awesome. There is a treasure box in my room guarded by a monkey king made of lego . I have to find some clues around the room to open the box, which I did... and look I got prizes for it!!!!





Ok.. now go away... I want to sleep.... hehehe

Legoland is pretty awesome too and I will share some stories and pictures soon as I can get Mummy to help me put them up....

For more pictures and so on, please check out my mom's blog: www.mieranadhirah.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, please comment if you like it... I am happy to hear from you....