Cute Rocking Baby Monkey cutie monkee : Unilever Food Solutions "Stir Up a Wokful of Dishes" night

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Unilever Food Solutions "Stir Up a Wokful of Dishes" night


Mummy and I were invited to be a part of this great event. It was very glamourous and I had to dress up a bit for it. But since I outgrown my best dress and cheongsam, too (I am a growing girl).. I had to make use of my second best dress.. my 'jubah' for Raya.

Here I am at this wonderful event organized by Unilever Food Solutions at the KL Convention Centre to promote two great new 1 step cooking products that Mummy will sure love!!


There are finger food or rather the proper term Mummy say is "canapes" being served. I really liked this lamb skewers. They are made with the Knorr  Rock Sugar Honey Sauce, Mummy and I were told by one of the PRs there. It is really nice!!



A selfie of me eating one of the lamb skewers...


This fried won ton is made from the Knorr Golden Salted Egg powder. Mummy and I were told that the eggs are pasteurized and undergo a lot of process before it becomes this awesome powder that ca be used easily for making mooncakes, or for cooking any dishes .


This is Chef Hanif, He also brought us around and explained the uses and the short cut simple way of cooking using Knorr's 1 step products, like the Knorr Golden Salted Egg Powder, the Knorr Rock Sugar Honey Sauce, Knorr Mashed Potato, Knorr, Mayonnaise, Knorr Lime Powder and also the Knorr chicken or anchovies stocks.


We were then brought into the hall for dinner to begin. Earlier it as pre-dinner snacks,  Mummy told me..


The man in the middle, is the Managing Director of UFS . His name is Matt Wilkes.


This is the opening ceremony...they are cool and very talented


Our dinner begins...


Me enjoying the dinner. You would too if you tried it.. It is yummy!!


They sang in Chinese, so I don't understand it at all but the music and melody was nice.


The soup and chicken.. very yummy.... and all cooked with Knorr products. 



I like this fish a lot. Mummy, too


I somehow mastered using chopsticks and Mummy said she was very proud of me.


My favourite!!! Buttered prawns also known as Dancing Prawns on the menu.. It is very yummy. I had 4!!!



The emcee of the evening Angel Wong Chui Ling interviewing some chefs


Another favorite dish, the brocolli and mushrooms!!! They are to die for!!! 

So if you want to try this at home or if you are starting a cooking business, don't forget to get the Knorr stocks or sauces to complement and simplify your cooking. It is really yummy and I love the taste of it... Thank you Unilever Food Solutions for having us over for this yummy and cool dinner. I really enjoyed myself and the food.......

Ta ta for now.......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, please comment if you like it... I am happy to hear from you....