Cute Rocking Baby Monkey cutie monkee : Trip to Kidzania with my Bestie

Monday, October 13, 2014

Trip to Kidzania with my Bestie



We arrived at the Curve, Mummy park her car there and then we crossed the adjoining bridge from the first floor of the Curve, next to Borders to the Curve NX building.


The first place Balqish and I went to was to the bank where we exchanged our cheque of 50 kidZos for kidZos (Kidzania money). Every kid coming into Kidzania will be given a cheque for 50 kidZos. With kidZos, we can spend their money buying things at the Kidzania Departmental Store or pay for services and lessons. 

We also earn kidZos for every job done .

In case you did not know, Kidzania is a city exclusively for kids like me where the you can find the KPJ hospital, a fire station, a beauty salon, Hitz FM radio station, a supermarket, Sushi King Sushi bar, the Honda car dealership a theatre and so much more just for kids like me/us to play make believe /role play...


Here, Balqish and I are waiting to be "secret agents". We entered the building and go through some mazes . It is here I bumped my head in one of the areas as it was quite dark inside. But it was really exciting...


Here, Balqish and I learn to be models and then going for a modeling stint at the theatre.. watch this CLIP



Both of us posing at the Kidzania Jail, aren't we cute little gangsters yooooo!...




We also got to take part in the Kidzania parade and walk around the whole Kidzania making noises and carrying pompoms...



And then a stint being Hitz FM guest deejays, did you know the guy next to me was Justin Bieber? Hah... Next time I will be Ariana Grande!!!.....


My tag, from the Stabilo craft centre


At the Cadbury chocolate factory to make chocolates.... and then we can get a small bar of the chocolates... yaaaayyyy




This was pretty exciting.. I challenged myself and Mummy did not even think I was brave enough to do it since my dad and my elder sister are kinda afraid of heights. But hey I did it... See????




Watch me climb.......watch this CLIP


A last picture before leaving.....

Thanks to Mummy for bringing me and my bestie Balqish. I love you Mummy.. and thanks Lifetime Astro ch 709 for sponsoring this Family Time Out with my Mummy!!! I enjoyed myself very much.



1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog, please comment if you like it... I am happy to hear from you....