Cute Rocking Baby Monkey cutie monkee : Liebster Award

Monday, October 6, 2014

Liebster Award

Thank you very much to auntie Meena Suba of The Tales of Alpha Leonis  (http://alphaleonis2020.blogspot.com/) for nominating me for the Liebster Award. 

I am just a 10 year old girl, blogging with the help of my mom and am still learning a lot from all the aunties and uncles, kor kor and cheah cheah, abang abang and kakak kakak..... And I copied this from Auntie Elana's page also... huhuhu.... but of course I will write my own answers etc..


The Liebster award like a chain letter,  presented from a blogger to another blogger, and you had to nominate 8 bloggers with less than 300 followers. Once you accepted your award, you have to nominate at least 8 other bloggers who have less than 300 followers.


Here are the unofficial rules, if you are receiving the awards from me : 
1. Thank the person who has nominated you and post a link to their blog 
2. Display the Liebster Award on your blog 
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself given by the blogger who has nominated you 
4. Provide 10 random facts about yourself 
5. Nominate 8-10 blogs with less that 300 followers that you feel they deserve the Liebster Award 
6. Create a new sets of Questions for your nominees to answer 
7. Post the rules on your blog 
8. Tag your nominees so they know that they are receiving the award from you !!

For now, I have to answer all the Questions from The Tales of Alpha Leonis. :) 

1. How do you see yourself, 10 years down the road ? 
I want to be a veterinarian. 

 2. Who or what inspired you to start a blog ? 
 Kor Kor Marc from  www.marcsjy.com

3. If you can go back in time & change a particular day, which day will it be and why ? 
I am a kid with my life in front of me.... so I am looking forward to my future hehehe. 

4. What do you think about my blog ? Would like an honest opinion here.... :) 
Simple and nice.... 

5. What's the most exciting blogger event that you went to and why ? 
I think that would have to be the Genting Ice Age Adventure trip with Mummy and all the other bloggers and kid bloggers like me.

6. If you could live in any home on a television series / cartoon series, what would it be ? 
I think I want to stay in Victoria's house in Victorious (Nickelodeon)

7. If you can travel anywhere, where will it be ? 
Disneyland anywhere or Universal Studios anywhere but Singapore cos I've been there twice!!!

8. Are you a good dancer or tried dancing before ? 
I can dance the chicken dance..... hehehe see THIS!!

9. You have a fear of ?
I am scared of nothing... hahahah

10. What is your favorite quote of all time ? 
Whatever!!!

Next, random facts about me 

1. I love to eat. 
2. I love to sing.
3. I am a brat sometimes.. because I am the youngest in the family.
4. I have two sisters and two brothers. 
5. I love Monster High and Ever After High
6. I like watching Korean and Chinese drama because my mother watches them too.
7. My mom is my best friend forever.
8. I love candy but not chocolates. I don't like too much sugar in my food... 
9. I love fruits and vegetables. My favourite vegetables are broccoli and tomatoes. 
10. I hate it when my father smokes because he is not very well and I love him...


I don't know who to nominate!!!! :'(
I am just a kid. Mummy also don't know who to nominate because she has been nominated 3 x now...  so we leave it open.....


My questions for anyone who wants to answer (I hope I can read some answers ) : 

1. Who and what inspired you to start blogging? 

2. What is your favourite cartoon? 

3. What  is you favourite food?  

4. What is your favourite subject in school?  

5. Where is your favourite country you have visited...

6. What's the one thing you hate about my blog and how can I improved it? 

7. What's the one thing you like about my blog? 

8. What is your favourite animal? 

9. What is the latest movie you have watched in the cinema and what is it like? 

10. Starbucks or Coffee Bean or are you like my Baba, go to mamak shop only? 

11. Are you a right handed  or are you a left handed?

Cheers..... Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Cutie monkee, wah seh... y la AUNTIE??? OMG! hahaha.... Sis or Jeh Jeh sound better rite? Lol
    Cute answer u got there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, please comment if you like it... I am happy to hear from you....