Cute Rocking Baby Monkey cutie monkee : Disney Live! Three Classic Fairy Tales in pictures

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Disney Live! Three Classic Fairy Tales in pictures


Last week on Friday, Mummy and I went to  watch the Disney Live show at the KL Convention Centre 's Plenary Hall 

Mummy make me enter the Star Child competition and helped me with it . We draw Cinderella and won two tickets to the Disney Live show. 
Mummy's friend upgraded my tickets for me to VIP and we got a nice seat in front. I could really enjoy the show...


Mummy and I at the KL Convention Centre Plenary Hall 

I love the seat... it is so nice
The curtains... and the side panel... nice right????
Goofy came out first with a dress. The dress look like Sofia the First dress. He waited and Donald and Minnie came out. Then we all had to call for Mickey Mouse.
The first story was of Snow White. The bird is so fat right??? Hahhah reminds me of my fat cat!!!

"Mirror , mirror on the wall......Who is the fairest of them all...."


The seven dwarves and Snow White after Snow White run away from the palace because her step mother wanted to kill her just because Snow White is prettier then her. So evil!!

Even at the dwarves home, the evil queen pretend to be an old woman to poison Snow White... Snow White died and the prince kissed her and woke her up.. So romantic right...



Then Cinderella's story began. She also had a evil stepmother. She wanted to go to the ball but her step mother don't want to let her go. 


A fairy god mother came and help her


At the ball, she dance with the crown prince who fell in love with her....
At 12 midnight, she ran away though...and naturally, the prince found her with her glass slippers... and search for her, then they married....


Then it was Beauty and the Beast with Belle...

Belle and the Beast fall in love and he let her go .. but she came back to him




She broke the spell and turned the beast back into the prince he was.... and they lived happily ever after..... Awwww.....

I was sad the show was over. It was so fun and cool I could have stayed there for hours watching it!!! Thank you Mummy for bringing me...


Bye for now........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, please comment if you like it... I am happy to hear from you....