Cute Rocking Baby Monkey cutie monkee : Shopping for Halloween at Daiso

Monday, September 29, 2014

Shopping for Halloween at Daiso

Like all girls I love to shop. And I think one of my most favourite place will be Daiso. AtDaiso, everything is RM5 and the best thing is they are all quality stuff. Most of them are at least..


Halloween is around the corner and I love celebrating or dressing up for it. Before you say anything , I have been brought up to be a 1 Malaysian girl. My Baba is Malay, my Mummy is Chinese, my babysitter was Indonesian and then Indian. My parents are very open minded and easy going and we celebrate almost all festivals - Hari Raya Aidil Fitri, Christmas, Chinese New Year, Deepavali. 



Looksie. Halloween party favours and stuff are already available. I like that vampire teeth... Everything here is RM5 but Mummy is being stingy. I can only buy 1 item....sob


I so want that.......but...


I like this purple hair extension or wig too.......


I bought the vampire teeth this time. I will buy something else the next time we are here and I will have some costume then by Halloween.. now where can I find a halloween party for kiddies... hehehe

Bye for now!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, please comment if you like it... I am happy to hear from you....