Cute Rocking Baby Monkey cutie monkee : Sesame Street Live- Elmo Makes Music

Friday, September 12, 2014

Sesame Street Live- Elmo Makes Music


 Creatively entertaining! That is the two words that came to mind when Mummy and I saw Elmo and his friends from Sesame Street recently in 1 Utama shopping centre . They had a Genting Mega Fun Roadshow and I was excited as I love Sesame Street.



I think many people grew up on Sesame Street like me. And I love Elmo, Cookie Monster and Zoe, not to mention the Count. And guess what? I got an Elmo!!!!! It was like the best day of my life... but that as not all...


I got to take photos with Ernie, Bert , Elmo and Cookie Monster. Cookie Monster keep grabbing at me because I wore a Cookie Monster shirt that day.


'Sesame Street Live - Elmo Makes Music' is a musical show and will be showing in Resorts World Genting soon!! The show will feature about two dozen songs, including my favourite songs 'C Is for Cookie' and 'The Alphabet Song'  from 28th November 2014 until 3 January 2015.

 I can't wait to watch it with Mummy and sing along....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, please comment if you like it... I am happy to hear from you....