Cute Rocking Baby Monkey cutie monkee : Resorts World Genting Ice Age Adventure

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Resorts World Genting Ice Age Adventure


Ice Age Adventure has landed at Resorts World Genting since 1 September 2014 and offers lots of fun and entertainment to children and family. With already more than thousands participating over the weeks, the Ice Age Adventure is set to lure more holiday makers with never ending fun at the Ice Age Theatre, Ice Age Playground and Ice Age Meet-and-Greet zones.


Mummy is bringing me there this Saturday and I cannot wait to check it out... I will write about it when I come back.... if you want to know more, you can check out here 

Take care and bye for now


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, please comment if you like it... I am happy to hear from you....