Cute Rocking Baby Monkey cutie monkee : My 'trip' to the MATTA fair

Monday, September 8, 2014

My 'trip' to the MATTA fair


My mummy took me to the MATTA fair at PWTC a few days ago. I was happy. Mummy said I could meet some characters there as well as some ghosts and I was both excited and scared.

As a child still under 12, mummy did not have to pay for me as it was free to children under 12.



I got to meet Patrick and SpongeBob at the Sunway booth. It was tiring climbing the stairs but well, worth it.


I even met some ghosts from Horrorwood Studios. I was scared as some of them look pretty creepy. I heard some children crying and that made me so scared but when I met them it wasn't so scary.


I called this 'ghost' teddy bear because she looks cute...


I called this 'ghost' Operetta because she reminds me of my doll from Monster High....


This Chinese vampire is ...... I don't know how to describe him...

///

This is the scariest ghost of all... with his eyes dropping out.... He really freaked me out.


This kakak 'ghost' , I call her Dark Horse because she looks like Katy Perry a bit in her video clip Dark Horse.


This 'ghost' I call her pretty kitty... She is pretty..... but I call her kitty because it rhymes...


Ok, ok, these are not ghosts, they are Venetian ladies from the cruise ship Costa.....


And look.... I got my own coaster... the one above is my mummy's and mine is the one below... we had it made for free at the Taiwan booth...


We had a lot of fun doing a lot of things but these are some of the things I am sharing for now...
Bye for now, love

Cutie Monkee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, please comment if you like it... I am happy to hear from you....