Cute Rocking Baby Monkey cutie monkee : My best friends forever and ever....

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

My best friends forever and ever....

Like all kids my age, I have my best friends forever and ever, which are my dolls and soft toys... Here I want to share and introduce to you my best friends which have been with me for a very very long time, almost as old as me

This is Doi lee lee. I had her since I was a couple of weeks old so she is almost my age. Mummy bought her. Mummy likes to bring her along on holidays when she cannot bring me. Doi lee lee has traveled to many places... even more then me... and I am not happy at that...


This is Bear bear. He was given to me on my 2 nd birthday by Mamawan, my Baba's mom.  Bear bear has also been my best friend for so long.

Monkee is a gift from Baba. Baba bought her from the Memory Lane gift shop when I was about 3 years old.

Legika was a gift from Mummy a few years ago... I love him. He is a wolf....

Pinkie Pie my little pony is new. She was also bought by Mummy and she came from Bangkok. Mummy brought her home to me when Mummy backpacked to Bangkok in May this year.

I have many more soft toys and I will share them the next time as well... These photos are all taken by myself on the Samsung digital camera Mummy gave me. What do you think of them?

Bye for now and thanks for reading my blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, please comment if you like it... I am happy to hear from you....