Cute Rocking Baby Monkey cutie monkee : Mr Men and Little Miss at Mc Donald's

Friday, September 26, 2014

Mr Men and Little Miss at Mc Donald's


Mr. Men is a series of 49 children's books by Roger Hargreaves. The stories are set in a fictional universe called "Misterland", which is live in by the Mr. Men and Little Misses themselves, as well as some ordinary human characters and animals. Misterland is connected to the real world.



Photo: Here are the brightest & most colorful characters you’ll ever have from Misterland! Come and collect all 10 characters for only RM6.90 each with any purchase.  

Available from 25 Sept till 29 Oct. Full details at www.mcdonalds.com.my/promotion.

Here are the brightest & most colorful characters you’ll ever have from Misterland! Come and collect all 10 characters for only RM6.90 each with any purchase. 


I know I'm lovin' it... heheh .. Here is my first one.. Mr Happy... I also want Little Miss Sunshine and Mr Tall... Mummy says I am like Little Miss Chatterbox as I talk too much. Isn't she evil?!


For more info on Mr Men and Little Miss, you can check out :  http://mrmen.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, please comment if you like it... I am happy to hear from you....