Cute Rocking Baby Monkey cutie monkee : More adventures at MATTA fair

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

More adventures at MATTA fair


We met this cute Proboscis monkey.. how is it... two cutie monkees meeting!!!



I had some fun at the Instagram booth dressing up etc..


I really wish and hope I can go to Disneyland soon someday... It is my dream.... to go to the Hong Kong Disneyland because that is the closest, right???



Mummy has been to Taiwan, and I have not.. I hope I can go there too someday....


Colourful costumes of Sri Lanka...


Taking a picture with the mascot of Wet World... but hey... I thought sea horses had a tail.... why does this sea horse have legs.. heheheh


these two guys were pretty creepy....


He is soooo tall isn't he....


Me with the Costa cruise Venetians


I want to take a picture with Edward!!!!!!


I got a picture with Zizan ... yaaayy... he is funny and I like him.


See what I collected at the Matta fair.... hehehe


Bye for now, love,
                        Cutie Monkee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, please comment if you like it... I am happy to hear from you....