Cute Rocking Baby Monkey cutie monkee : Making mooncake cookies

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Making mooncake cookies


Aunty Jane, Mummy's friend told us to join in the "Making Mooncake Cookies" activity at One Utama. Mummy then rushed me down to the concourse area where the event was starting. I was a little annoyed as I was still eating.


There was a whole group of people at the event area and when I got there, I felt happy I got to join in.


We were given a small packet of  ready made dough. Before that, the chef taught us to make the dough. The dough have to be left at least 6 hours in the fridge.


 I open the dough from the plastic and then we were told to roll the dough. Then we had to cut in to half. Then roll it again.



The chef reminded us that we have to put flour inside the wooden mould given to us before we pressed our dough in. After that we have to scrape the excess dough overflowing from the top.

We need to knock the mould hard so the dough can come out in the shape we want and put it in the plastic box.


We were told to take it home and put it in the oven for 10 minutes and then chill it for 10 minutes  and then bake for another 10 minutes.

It's kinda confusing to make the mooncake cookies.


Taadaaa, this is how you do it....


Thank you for visiting my blog... Bye,

Love Cutie Monkee.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, please comment if you like it... I am happy to hear from you....