Cute Rocking Baby Monkey cutie monkee : Horse riding at Titiwangsa Lake Garden

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Horse riding at Titiwangsa Lake Garden


Mummy and Baba took me to the Titiwangsa Lake Garden. Baba wanted to cycle around and so we let him, while we went to see the horses.



Mummy and I walked to the Titiwangsa horse stables. It is close to the main road


Here are some of the horses...


Many of them are quite curious and friendly. They want to see you and nudge at you.



Me queuing up for my turn. You can go for horse rides here for just RM1 per child like me.... I am a bit greedy here.. I got 3 tickets , so three rounds on the horse...



Me on 'my' horse . It is brown and and white and friendly. The uncle who works with DBKL helps walk the horse around with us. 


The uncle let go of the horse's reins and give us a photo op.




And that was the end of my little horse ride. So if you want to go on horse rides, or bring your children, mummy, daddy, you can come to the Titiwangsa Lake Gardens horse stable...


Bye for now.... and thanks for reading my blog...

6 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog, please comment if you like it... I am happy to hear from you....