Cute Rocking Baby Monkey cutie monkee : Gone shopping...

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Gone shopping...

I followed Mummy to Nu Sentral at KL Sentral there and we had lunch there . then after lunch, we went shopping.

Among my favourite shops are the H&M store, Uniqlo and also Parkson.

Here are some pictures Mummy took ..



This is in Uniqlo. Uniqlo has some pretty nice clothings and the material is soft. Mummy likes Uniqlo and so do I. I love the pretty cotton t shirts and I also love the Airism underwear



Oh.... Chupa Chup t shirt. Lollywood. Cute huh.


What do you think of this....


Hmmm.... nice...


And .... I got a pretty cotton top and a pair of pants which was on sale all for just RM42.80 .... Yaaayyy... thanks Mummy!!!

That's all for now... thanks for reading my blog. Please leave a comment or two if you can... 
Ciao...

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog, please comment if you like it... I am happy to hear from you....