Cute Rocking Baby Monkey cutie monkee : Dinner at Pak John Steamboat & BBQ

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Dinner at Pak John Steamboat & BBQ


I love steamboat and Mummy does too. Who doesn't like steamboat? Ok I am not talking about a boat on the water but of a type of dish where lots of fresh ingredients and fishballs, surimi and such are put into a pot of soup to cook and then we eat it like that. 



Mummy and I were at Pak John's Steamboat & BBQ recently where she was among some of the bloggers who received their blogger award for the food review.  It was held at the Wangsa Walk mall in Wangsa Maju.

The restaurant in Wangsa Maju is two storey so you can choose to sit downstairs or go upstairs for your meal. The decoration is simple with black walls but cosy enough.

When we walk into the restaurant, the smell of the curry and prawn soup was in the air. It made me hungry. The fresh and quality food on the plate were so tempting too . There were just so much to try.. and to everyone, Anyone can eat at Pak John's Steamboat & BBQ as it is Halal and serves quality and fresh ingredients.


Even by looking at these pictures, I am hungry for more steamboat even thought I had steamboat 2 nights in a row at Pak John's Steamboat and BBQ. Why? Because it was delicious and I cannot get enough of the sliced smoked duck and other ingredients.


Below is a picture of me and Mummy. Mummy is grilling the sliced smoked duck for me


Before you have to ask me, yes, the sliced smoked duck is really that yummy. I can finish a whole serving by myself.


This is on the second night at Pak John when my eldest sister and Baba join us for Steamboat .



We have fun. During this dinner, we ordered the Tom Yam soup as my sister wanted Tom Yam.


And as you can see, we just had to order more Sliced Smoked Duck, besides the other stuff


I really love to eat at Pak John Steamboat & BBQ. Waiting for Mummy to bring me there again. Pak John definitely serves the best Halal Steamboat in town and I recommend the Sliced Smoked Duck and try the Prawn Soup... it's different and it's very yummy.

Bye for now.... Thanks for reading my blog


2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog, please comment if you like it... I am happy to hear from you....