Cute Rocking Baby Monkey cutie monkee : Behind The Scenes Tour- See-Do -Eat workshop

Monday, September 29, 2014

Behind The Scenes Tour- See-Do -Eat workshop


From the laundry room we went to the function rooms where a couple of tables were set up with two chefs standing there. One was a cupcake table with all the chocolate, berries and cream garnishing.


The other was a sushi making table with all the ingredients available.



We were taught how to decorate own own cupcakes and also make our own sushi. This is me waiting for the Sushi demonstration to begin. I love sushi!!!


The chef show us how to apply the sticky rice on top of the sea weed and the fish roe


After putting what we want, we have to roll and press it tightly...


Then cut it.. and there you have it, our sushi...


My, trying out how to make Sushi.


Yummy....


This is my cupcake making time....


First you put the cream on top of the cupcake...


And the berry and chocolate stick...


Here you go....hehehe


Taking a picture with abang blogger..... abang Eazy Izzuddin



There you go, my cupcake design...Hmm... I like it... maybe I can start decorating cupcakes as a part time job to make money to buy my Ever After High or Monster High dolls??? Heheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, please comment if you like it... I am happy to hear from you....