Cute Rocking Baby Monkey cutie monkee : Avène Tolérance Extrême - I love these skin care

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Avène Tolérance Extrême - I love these skin care


I followed my mummy to the 

Avène Tolérance Extrême press conference and was the only kid there.  


It was a bit dull as it was all adults but in some ways I found it interesting as well as it taught me a few things about ummm... Dermo-cosmetics and so on. 





Avène is a brand from France, created by Pierre Fabre, a pharmacist. It is only made from the purest ingredients and sterile



I love using the Avène Thermal Spring Water. It is good for sun burn and on my skin. It feels so fresh and cool after you spray it on. Mummy used it on me too when I have rashes or a sunburn. 



 Now Avène has two new products, the Tolérance Extrême Cleansing lotion and the Tolérance Extrême Cream.



 Avène products are so gentle and pure anyone can use it, even me. I like to use mummy's toiletries and things sometimes, now mummy don't even have to worry it is bad for my skin.

There are no harmful preservatives or parabens in these products and so they are very safe to use. Avène has a technology that keeps the cleansing lotion and cream free from bacteria contamination. It is amazing!!


Me with the Avène Tolérance Extrême Cleansing lotion. I am going to be using this ... Shhh.. don't tell Mummy... hehehe


And... now... ooooh... Cupcakes and Macaroons... How can a little girl like me resist!??


That's all for now.... hugs from me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, please comment if you like it... I am happy to hear from you....